Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Western Railway board announced an engagement notice for Apprenticeship Training. Eligible candidates are recruited under the Apprentices Act 1961 over the Western Railway recruitment board. Interested individuals can start to fill up the Western Railway application online. The application can be submitted before 10th November 2021. Further details about the Western Railway recruitment are available below.
Western Railway Notification PDF
Western Railway Recruitment – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Western Railway|
|No of Vacancies||2226|
|Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee:||11th October 2021|
|Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee||10th November 2021|
|Age limit||Minimum: 15 years Maximum: 24 years|
|Qualification||10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade)/ its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate|
|Application Fee||GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-|
Western Railway Vacancy [Division -Wise]
|Name of Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Divisional Railway Manager Office, West Central Railway, Jabalpur Division||570|
|Divisional Railway Manager Office, West Central Railway, Bhopal Division||648|
|Divisional Railway Manager Office, West Central Railway, Kota Division||663|
|Wagon Repair Shop Office, West Central Railway, Kota Workshop||160|
|Carriage Repair Wagon Shop Office, West Central Railway, Bhopal Workshop||165|
Western Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)-10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen in the age will be total military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months of regular attested service.
How To Apply Online For Western Recruitment 2021?
All the aspirants who have the eligible qualification can apply online for Western Railway Recruitment 2021. Here, the steps to apply online for the Western Railway Vacancies are given in detail.
- Initially, Applicants must visit the official webpage at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- If you are a new applicant fill the basic details form and then apply for the main application.
- All the applicants can apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
- Enter the most valid details to fillup the Western Railway Application form.
- Then, candidates can ensure with the eligibility criteria for applying the Western Railway Recruitment 2021.
- Also, applicants should pay fees through online mode.
- For that, aspirants can use a debit card or credit card.
- Finally, applicants can make a hard copy of the Application form for future references.
Online Application Form – (active on 11th Oct 2021)
The application fee will be made through an online payment gateway. Candidates can use an Account/Debit/Credit card for completing the payment.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for Western Recruitment:
- Merit List [ The candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate
marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.]
- Document Verification.
Western Recruitment FAQs: