STPI Recruitment 2020: Apply for STPI Recruitment 2020. Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has come up with Member Technical Staff in Group ‘A’ S&T Posts. STPI Recruitment is providing career option to fill various vacancies.
The STPI invites applications from interested and eligible candidates. STPI Recruitment candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying. Applications received upto 5th May 2020. Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application upto 20th May 2020. Scroll down for more details on application fee, educational qualifications, age limits and other STPI Recruitment.
Important Dates for STPI Recruitment
- Start date of Application – Active
- Last date of Application fee payment – 05th May 2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application – 20th May 2020
- Candidates with Candidates Should Possess relevant Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/Electronics/Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years experience. OR
- Master’s Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications/ Computer Science with one year experience. OR
- Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualifications mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law
- · Maximum Age limit = 30 Years
- · Age relaxation is based on government Rules.
STPI Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee:
Candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per application by Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at New Delhi.
- · Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Selection for the said post shall be conducted by written examination followed by interview. Received application by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened and screened-in candidate shall be called for Written Examination & Personal Interview. Candidate recommended by the Selection Committee shall offered appointment
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The candidates who come under the merit list can only be allowed for attending the document verification.
How to apply online for STPI Recruitment?
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at website www.stpi.in.
- Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled-in Application Form and signed it and send the same along with duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate, etc.
- The application should send to the Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023. The name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Persons working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel.
- It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs/APARs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance Profilevto be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- However, a copy of the application may send in advance for consideration.