East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: East Central Railway board announced an engagement notice for Apprenticeship Training. Eligible candidates are recruited under the Apprentices Act 1961 over the East Central Railway recruitment board. Interested individuals can start to fill up the East Central Railway application online. The application can be submitted before 05th Nov 2021. Further details all about the East Central Railway recruitment are available below.
East Central Railway Notification PDF
East Central Railway Recruitment – Overview
|Name of an Organization||East Central Railway|
|No of Vacancies||2206|
|Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee:||06th Oct 2021|
|Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee||05th Nov 2021|
|Age limit||Minimum: 15 years Maximum: 24 years|
|Qualification||10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade)/ its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate|
|Application Fee||GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-|
|Official Notification||ECR Railway Jobs Notification|
|Apply Online||ECR Railway Jobs Application Here|
East Central Railway Vacancy [Division -Wise]
ECR Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)-10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen in the age will be total military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months of regular attested service.
How To Apply Online For ECR Recruitment 2021?
All the aspirants who have the eligible qualification can apply online for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021. Here, the steps to apply online for the East Central Railway Vacancies are given in detail.
- Initially, Applicants must visit the official webpage at www.rrcecr.gov.in.
- If you are a new applicant fill the basic details form and then apply for the main application.
- All the applicants can apply for the East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
- Enter the most valid details to fillup the East Central Railway Application form.
- Then, candidates can ensure with the eligibility criteria for applying the East Central Railway Recruitment 2021.
- Also, applicants should pay fees through online mode.
- For that, aspirants can use a debit card or credit card.
- Finally, applicants can make a hard copy of the Application form for future references.
The application fee will be made through an online payment gateway. Candidates can use an Account/Debit/Credit card for completing the payment.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for ECR Recruitment:
- Merit List [ The candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate
marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.]
- Document Verification.
ECR Recruitment FAQs: