AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 officially announces vacancies for 2707 GDS vacancies within the state of AP. The AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 invited the candidates with Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board. There are more vacancies for freshers to engage in AP Postal Circle Recruitment. Selected Candidates will be placed as a Branch PostMaster, Assistant Branch PostMaster, Dak Sevak at AP. The Eligible and interested candidates can apply through indiapost.gov.in. It is a wonderful opportunity to work with AP Postal Circle Recruitment organization. AP Postal Circle Recruitment will help you in your career betterment as well as Economical stability. Important details like Eligibility criteria, age limit, no. of vacancies, pay scale and all other important details are given below and If you have any queries you can go through the AP Postal Circle Recruitment official notification which also given below.
Important Dates for AP Postal Circle Recruitment
|Start date of Application||15/10/2019|
|Last date of Application fee payment||14/11/2019|
|Last date of the online application||21/11/2019|
Candidates with Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board can apply through indiapost.gov.in
AP Postal Circle – Age Limit:
- Age limit = 18-40 years (maximum)
- Age relaxation is based on government Rules.
AP Postal Circle – Pay scale:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak Rs.10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- BPM Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak Rs.12,000/-
AP Postal Circle – Selection Process:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
The candidates who come under the merit list can only be allowed for attending the document verification.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
AP Postal Circle – How to apply:
- Eligible Candidates can apply through indiapost.gov.in
- Select the post for which you are Eligible and fill all the important details in the application
- At Final submit the application on the site.
- Candidates should take the printout for your reference.